The TDH Scorecard, developed in consultation with a number of financial institutions, assesses the following;
- Business Model – Assessment of market, strategy, innovation and product or service offering.
- Customers – Review of reputation and relationship with customers and how well the company is able to adapt to their customer’s needs.
- The Team – Measure of experience, effectiveness and leadership.
- Financials – Evaluation of revenue model, funding capabilities and resource management.
- Technology – Assessing and scoring of technology to help potential users anticipate the experience they can expect upon implementation of your technology solution.
Our analysis is based on extensive research into the performance of smaller, technology focused, high growth companies, and is performed by a team of industry experts. Once a TDH Scorecard is completed it is shared with over 30 of the world’s top financial institutions creating new connections and accelerated engagements.